The Facebook page of Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat

ANNOUNCING: The Facebook page of Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat. 

Often a lot of things I want to share aren't long enough for a dedicated blog post, and my perfectionistic tendencies slow down my blogging, so this page is a way to "solve" both problems: sharing shorter and more frequent posts about Bear's antics and daily activities ("daily nibbles"). I hope you continue to enjoy Bear as much as I do.

BONUS: The Facebook page of Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat includes all the relevant posts from my personal page, in case you wondered about the Facebook posts that started this whole blogging journey (which I mentioned in my first post on the blog about why I created a blog).

No comments

If you have trouble posting a comment, please let us know by e-mail: cats@mommakatandherbearcat.com. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!